Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joyriding Scum In Limerick City

• 04-02-2013 7:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

This toyota levin was stolen from the parkway round about in the early hours of saturday morning.

It spent all day saturday driven in the manner above around South hill before been burned in the middle of a road once it could drive no more.

No guards,no fire engine nothing..

I feel sorry for the decent hard working people of limerick city to be surrounded by this element of scum in our socity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0t-3kaDbnQ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Hedgemeister

'Just some kids expressing themselves' ...'lack of funding for facilities for children'...'let's give them the vote at 16'... 'Too young to prosecute,' etc.
    And the owner needed that car for work this morning.
    It's not just Limerick either.
    Hoodies rule the streets from Friday evening to Monday morning in my village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

wouldn't you just love! it if he crashed into a few of the morons on the footpath.god i would ,that's for sure.

never heard of a Toyota Levin before!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hopefully they'll rob some a car belonging to one of the local RIRA/INLA/etc lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Hedgemeister

Or mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Always been of the opinion that calling it joyriding is a mistake , it seems to try and lessen it . I believe in America it is called grand theft auto which describes it better and might make people believe it should be punished the same instead of just been frowned upon .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

I sure hope that the owner of the car doesn't see that video. I'd be gutted to watch those */?><*%$£'s do that to my car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I've said it before, we need mass sterolization of these leaches of society so that they cannot bread like rabbits. They will amount to nothing in life except be a constant drain on public money that should be spent elsewhere where it is needed. All I listen to from the do gooders is that they have disadvantaged backgrounds, etc, etc while they continue to do what they like and get their entitlements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Report their channel to Youtube for promoting illegal activity. It might get their "fun" removed from the net.

Youtube community guidelines
    http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

Just reported it there I have zero time for any scum like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

Delphi91 wrote: »
    I sure hope that the owner of the car doesn't see that video. I'd be gutted to watch those */?><*%$£'s do that to my car.

I was only reading a Facebook plea from the poor kid last night (he's friends with my first cousins kids) looking for his car. These kids work so hard to keep a car and insure it, only to have scum like this act the cnut! I feel mad watching it, having broke my arse at 17 to afford, insure and run my beloved Honda civic (yes, I was 'one' of those). I can't imagine how this poor kid must feel.

I'm glad I've no kids. The future of this city, country and generation scares me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

gambithh wrote: »
    This toyota levin was stolen from the parkway round about in the early hours of saturday morning.

It spent all day saturday driven in the manner above around South hill before been burned in the middle of a road once it could drive no more.

No guards,no fire engine nothing..

I feel sorry for the decent hard working people of limerick city to be surrounded by this element of scum in our socity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0t-3kaDbnQ

These guys want to appear on websites and youtube, they should not be given publicity or notice. Just report them to the authorities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Thes little scumbags have no respect for God, Gardai nor themselves.

Limerick has been destroyed by successive generations of scumbags who have helped ruin the reputation of the place through the Media.

Millions spent on Government training programmes to help introduce them into a normal society has been wasted.

It is a shame that hardworking people cannot go about their daily lives without fear of these pests in society.

When they get a bit older they simply become a burden on the taxpayer as they qualify for all sorts of freebies .

It is apalling to think that a City which is so welcoming to outsiders through Arts, Sports and Theatre, can be dragged down by scumbags.

There is potential solution, why not invest in some plane tickets and send them to Australia and Canada. See it as a form of modern day deportation? If they don't leave they won't get any handouts!!!!
    Food for thought?;)

From all the **** I see the law is there to protect only one type of society and I will spell it out in case people think I am refering to the law abiding citizens.
    The dirty rotten scum(law breakers) are the ones that have the full protection and us ordinary hard working people have nothing to protect us.

Hooked wrote: »
    I was only reading a Facebook plea from the poor kid last night (he's friends with my first cousins kids) looking for his car. These kids work so hard to keep a car and insure it, only to have scum like this act the cnut! I feel mad watching it, having broke my arse at 17 to afford, insure and run my beloved Honda civic (yes, I was 'one' of those). I can't imagine how this poor kid must feel.

I'm glad I've no kids. The future of this city, country and generation scares me.

I understand your sense of anguish and despair. It is of absolutely no consollation that I say Limerick is experiencing the same problems from scumbags as are Dublin , Cork, Galway, the UK and further afield.
    However it is heartbreaking for a kid who has been brought up to do things right, work hard, save for his car , insurance, tax etc. , yet today he probably had to walk to work because some scumbaggs,who may have been high on drugs, stole his car and burned it out.
    Where is this going to end? The fabric of society is simply breaking down more quickly than I could ever have expected.
    Zero tolerance is probably the answer, however I will probably come under fire from the dogooders and the human rights of the scumbags. What about the human rights of the young man whose car was stolen?
    It is truly frightening .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

'tis a bleedin' disgrace, Joe, so it is.

Had a look at the video of the former show room condition vw beetle that these priks got hold of. I'm seriously pissed off after watching it. Wish I didn't now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

'tis a bleedin' disgrace, Joe, so it is.
    After Hours >>>>>>

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Roosta

Delthedriver, keep ur scumbags there ta , we dont want 'em in Aus ( would imagine Canadians feel likewise) Send 'em to Dublin , London, Paris, New York , Cork, or Kerry , if ya must !
    ( from Limerick originally so I'm familar with this breed of low-life . Don't miss 'em either )

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Split

Slap on the wrist due to their dysfunctional , addictive , lone parent who died , 12 siblings mental health background .
    ADHD , addiction , dyslexia , early school leaver, bullying , neglect , family systems is not and will never be an excuse for a little sh*t to steal , harrass and endanger other peoples lives .How many have the same background and turn out to be decent law abiding citizens - its up to the DPP and the court system to come down hard on these thugs .

Taxi driver 9 days ago hijacked for a joy ride never to be the same again after the ordeal he endured . Soccer pitch in Southill destroyed Saturday night by a joy rider who in turn drove to the golf club behind and burnt some poor unsuspecting persons car out . Another car stolen up the country joy rided to Limerick and thrashed . So sick of the attitude of the poor criminals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

look im not condoning it by any means but i worked in southill for a long time and without fail every Monday morning there would be a burned out car/van/motorbike up there,so it is nothing new.
    so the fabric of society breaking down?nah it's not that bad.i wouldn't go that far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Nevermind deporting or jailing the fookers. Stop their social welfare payments! No dole. No disability (probably fraudulant claim). No childrens allowance or any other state benefit for these reprobates or their families until they have proven themselves to be worthy of the benefits of our social society.

If you cost the state money through anti social or any illegal activity you should not be allowed benefit from the state.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Dreadful carry on - but what were the residents doing? The Garda station is only minutes away.

Roosta wrote: »
    Delthedriver, keep ur scumbags there ta , we dont want 'em in Aus ( would imagine Canadians feel likewise) Send 'em to Dublin , London, Paris, New York , Cork, or Kerry , if ya must !
    ( from Limerick originally so I'm familar with this breed of low-life . Don't miss 'em either )

Tks. Thought the scumbags could be lost in The Outback. !:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Tks. Thought the scumbags could be lost in The Outback. !:rolleyes:

Preferably in an area with a large population.......of alligators and those wonderful Aussie spiders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

europa11 wrote: »
    Preferably in an area with a large population.......of alligators and those wonderful Aussie spiders.

There are no wild gators in Oz. But head up to Northern Australia and you will find plenty of the largest living species of crocodile on the planet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Wolf Creek...

Just checked youtube has blocked/ taken down the videos so anyone see's anymore of these thugs on the net report it if they have no audience maybe some day they may actually stop..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Roosta

Well now Del , thats actually not too bad an idea and could possibly be arranged . Have previous with these types , mates first car stolen and burnt , went to Henry st. with him and illustrious Gardai would not proceed any further , ' ur on your own there lad's ' or something to that effect was the reply we got ! Be happy to oblige , for revenge purposes !
    ( as well as Salt water crocs there's a fairly efficent Police force here whom I somehow doubt would tolerate this sort of bull**** , double whammy for the little lost darling's lol ! )
    Cheer's .

• Site Banned Posts: 78 ✭✭The Reamer

Hooked wrote: »

Sure if twas insured what would he have to complain about. Claim on the F&T and have a new car in the driveway next morning.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The Reamer wrote: »
    Sure if twas insured what would he have to complain about. Claim on the F&T and have a new car in the driveway next morning.

Bualadh bos for completely missing the point. That was impressive.

Advertisement