Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too strong ?

Options
  • 04-02-2013 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

I've been vaping lately with a kanger t3 ,ego, set at2.4 i think<non twist type and and liqua american blend 11mg ,i've given a puff to a couple of smokers ,trying to convert them,but they reckon its way too strong,is this my set up or what,because the liquid is only 11mg ?
    Opinions please .

Thanks Arrow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

It can just be a case of them not being used to it
    My first Vape I was coughing for an hour after, thought I had killed myself bassically because I over compensated.
    Actually that was the second time
    first Vape I thought this is Cr*p untill I realised the battery wasnt on.
    Next Vape with battery on I took a really good pull Holy Sh!t

So first time they need to take it a bit easy, happens to everybody I have converted

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

I think it's a matter of getting used to the draw on an e-cig alright. Hard to describe to somebody on their first go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

Does the strenght of the throat hit come from the nicotene strenght ,and is it possible to mix a zero liquid in with a 10mg to weaken it ?and if so,can someone reccomend me some weak/zero mg waterer downer:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

The PG/VG ratio also affects the throat Hit
    But Generally Vaping dries the throat more than smoking which is why you should drink a lot more water

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Either a 0mg mix of the same liquid to keep the most flavour, or add some VG from your local pharmacy, making sure it's not the stuff with aniseed in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

Do you get any throat hit with a 0 mg liquid ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

I'm on 24mg Liqua. 3 pulls from a Silk Cut Ultra blew my head off yesterday, made me dizzy and sick....which I am pretty damn happy about tbh. So while my ego twist with Kanger T2 with 24mg Liqua might deliver a stronger throat hit it certainly isn't delivering the nicotine of SCU's which is a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Not much unless they throw some alcohol or bitextra in there.

Advertisement