Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to join bill pay if you are under 18?

Options
  • 04-02-2013 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I want to join bill pay where I get a €40 a month contract for 24 months and iPhone 4S for €69 which is a good deal. I am able to pay the €40 a month but you need to be 18 or over to get into the contract. Can you get your parents to sign for you or to have it go on their account and I can just give them the money?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

I want to join bill pay where I get a €40 a month contract for 24 months and iPhone 4S for €69 which is a good deal. I am able to pay the €40 a month but you need to be 18 or over to get into the contract. Can you get your parents to sign for you or to have it go on their account and I can just give them the money?
    Yeah if you get a parent to sign up in their name there will be no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seanwalshskibb

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Yeah if you get a parent to sign up in their name there will be no problems.

How do I go about doing that? It's on three mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

How do I go about doing that? It's on three mobile.

ask your mammy and daddy to go into the three store?

Advertisement