Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotional Sweets

Options
  • 04-02-2013 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi,
    I own a company called LyeTech and i am looking on getting some promotional sweets.
    Im looking for just single sweets in any flavour and to put the company logo on them.
    I've been looking online but cannot get any prices and all the places i found have large minimum orders (i would only want 1 or 2 bags).
    If anybody knows anybody that does them or if anybody does small orders could they pleas tell me here.
    Regards
    Aaron

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭airbus125

anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭jetsonx

We know you wan to put their stamp of your future empire on these sweets but really no company will entertain such a low volume...you would really need to be ordering at least 1000 units ( with 20pcs in each unit).

Such is the economies of modern production...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Look for something you can personalise yourself.

Find something in clear plastic/glass packaging. Print your logo onto clear plastic inkjet labels (you can get round ones/square ones, big/small ones). Apply the label carefully to the glass/plastic packaging, taking care to smooth down the edges properly.

Result, personalised sweets with an (almost) invisible label.

For ideas, google 'personalised sweets'. See what the professionals produce and decide which ones you could replicate with a printer and the appropriate sticky labels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Put a few sweets in a jar and put a label on the jar.

But unless you are really niaeve, you can't expect a 2 bag run of sweets from a manufacturer - and I doubt if they'd even bother to respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

You either need to do it yourself or find an enterprising young creative to do it for you.

If I were you I would get mini business cards printed up, take a hole punch to them and slot a lolly through the hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

airbus125 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I own a company called LyeTech and i am looking on getting some promotional sweets.
    Im looking for just single sweets in any flavour and to put the company logo on them.
    I've been looking online but cannot get any prices and all the places i found have large minimum orders (i would only want 1 or 2 bags).
    If anybody knows anybody that does them or if anybody does small orders could they pleas tell me here.
    Regards
    Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Congratulations on setting up your business, you and your fellow students are to be complimented on your creativity.

You have received a few good ideas here, the simplest being the mini business card, punched and slotted onto a lollipop stick.

You should consider buying a jar of lollipops from your local cash and carry or ask your local shopkeeper to buy them for you, most business people will be glad to help you're if you're upfront and honest in what you're trying to do.

I'm sure you're aware that there is a similar device already on the market for less that $10, you may just want to bulk buy and market their product here in Ireland instead of trying to invent another one.

If you do decide to market this device here (at a reasonable cost ) I will definitely buy one from you.

Fries.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭airbus125

Hi Aaron,

Congratulations on setting up your business, you and your fellow students are to be complimented on your creativity.

You have received a few good ideas here, the simplest being the mini business card, punched and slotted onto a lollipop stick.

You should consider buying a jar of lollipops from your local cash and carry or ask your local shopkeeper to buy them for you, most business people will be glad to help you're if you're upfront and honest in what you're trying to do.

I'm sure you're aware that there is a similar device already on the market for less that $10, you may just want to bulk buy and market their product here in Ireland instead of trying to invent another one.

If you do decide to market this device here (at a reasonable cost ) I will definitely buy one from you.

Fries.

I think we will go with the lollipop and business card idea.

We are aware of the other device on the market at the moment and we are developing our device with additional features which unfortunately i can't tell you about right now because of contracts etc.

We hope to start selling the device in August!

Thank You all for all your help!

Advertisement