Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky install

Options
  • 04-02-2013 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

my mate is looking to get his first sky install, espically the discovery chanells, sport and films will not be required, has any one any ideas of a good deal, or a reduction, or would upc mmds have a better dealhe lives alone and dosh is not plentyfull, thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

At the moment you can get a free Sky+ HD box with free installation by signing up online. I think you have to ring in any event. The deal is subject to a 12 month contract and while the box will be a HD one you have to take out the HD pack to avail of their 30+ channels available on HD.

There was another offer running recently where an existing Sky subscriber could get €50 cash back together with the new subscriber getting the same (applied as credit on the account afaik) Check the website and see if you have nay mates who can do this if its still available.

I think the discovery channels are on the Entertainment Extra pack so it will cost €35 a month

Oh and dont forget if you sign up through FatCheese and go for the HD pack you get a refund of up to €135 :)

Edit; The €50 cash back offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

muffler wrote: »
    At the moment you can get a free Sky+ HD box with free installation by signing up online. I think you have to ring in any event. The deal is subject to a 12 month contract and while the box will be a HD one you have to take out the HD pack to avail of their 30+ channels available on HD.

There was another offer running recently where an existing Sky subscriber could get €50 cash back together with the new subscriber getting the same (applied as credit on the account afaik) Check the website and see if you have nay mates who can do this if its still available.

I think the discovery channels are on the Entertainment Extra pack so it will cost €35 a month

Oh and dont forget if you sign up through FatCheese and go for the HD pack you get a refund of up to €135 :)

Edit; The €50 cash back offer

Last June they ran a 50% off promo so we got the full package for less than 50 a month......im hopeful they will run it again soon.....ring them and ask what they have now on offer and in the pipeline

Advertisement