Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

123.ie €40 admin fee - methods of payment?

Options
  • 04-02-2013 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

I'm due to change the car on my insurance policy tomorrow. I'm with 123.ie and I'm aware theres a €40 admin fee to do this.

Reason I'm asking is that I'm awaiting a replacement Visa debit card and am worried I won't be able to transfer the policy over unless this fee is paid. Do they only accept payment via debit card over the phone or are there other payment methods with them?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

How can I pay for the premium?
    By credit card or debit card at no extra charge.
    By cheque, bank draft or postal order made payable to 123.ie at no extra charge (please ensure to write your name and reference number at the back).
    By monthly direct debit - an extra cost applies, details provided at time of quote.

http://www.123.ie/cms/misc/motorfaq.htm

Advertisement