Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of USB connections are with the tablets?

Options
  • 04-02-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭

Are there usb connections for the ipad/mini and samsung tablets? Are there special ones spotted a lightening connection for ipad? What's it for the samsung? I spotted some specs online and confused as to weather they have usb connections or not. One mentioned a usb 2.0 host what does that mean or what is it? I know with the toshiba and the asus if they have the expandable keyboard with them the transformer its called with the asus have usb connections. Expandable memory would be a major plus as its mostly memory sticks I use.

When they state micro usb it confuses me is it all one or two?

Internet then is there a sim slot for your own internet broadband without having to use the wifi/celluar/3g version for samsung or ipad/mini. What is the retenia differ to the celluar, celluar be similar to 2g but would be less than the 3g in terms of internet/available data that is the impression I get that wifi is better for a tablet unless you can connect them to your own O2 internet broadband is this possible?

Which is better the ipad or ipad mini or compare to samsung tablets?

I like the sleek designs but not sure about the apps which ones are better as a tablet.

How would you compare the tablet brands i've mentioned?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Advertisement