Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i have some please

Options
  • 04-02-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi guys i tried to add a google verification code to my website and now my homepage is giving an error 500 . I took out the code and its still giving the error . Could someone please help me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Code?

Also, bang off an email to support @ whoever your hosting is and ask them same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭brimal

SteveAdti wrote: »
    Hi guys i tried to add a google verification code to my website and now my homepage is giving an error 500 . I took out the code and its still giving the error . Could someone please help me ?

Which method did you use? There are two - placing a .html file issued by Google into your root folder, or adding a few lines of code into your header file

I'm guessing you entered it into your header and have added or omitted a bracket, or haven't closed a comment tag.

Can you paste some of your header code? Just a few lines before and after where you put the Google verification in.

Advertisement