Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Drum Lessons

Options
  • 04-02-2013 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Does anyone know who in carlow does drum lessons to a beginner.

Thanks

SPCW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

He's got a new setup now on the O'Brien Road, behind Askea Tyres....
    www.TheMusicWorkshop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DLC

Hey All

I'm mike from TheMusicWorkshop.ie

I'm the drum tutor in the music school. If you would like to message me about lessons my number is 085-7552775 or you can drop a mail to mike@themusicworkshop.ie

Who are the lessons for and do you currently have a drum-kit to practice on? (Don't get me wrong! You don't need one straight away)

Give me a call or even pop into the music school on the Obrien road for a coffee and a chat.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

DLC wrote: »
    Hey All

I'm mike from TheMusicWorkshop.ie

I'm the drum tutor in the music school. If you would like to message me about lessons my number is 085-7552775 or you can drop a mail to mike@themusicworkshop.ie

Who are the lessons for and do you currently have a drum-kit to practice on? (Don't get me wrong! You don't need one straight away)

Give me a call or even pop into the music school on the Obrien road for a coffee and a chat.

Mike

thanks will call you saturday or monday morning.

Advertisement