Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile

Options
  • 04-02-2013 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

im on tesco for last 6 months
    unlimited calls,texts,landlines,internet 15gig and calls for 1cent per minute to 60 countries,€35 pm
    guaranteed noto go up.
    gr8 customer service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Ye I'm on that €35 a month contract and really happy so far signal the exact same as O2 and my bills are less than half of what they use to be...

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭deckycoop

Tesco mobile. They ain't just tesco mobile tho.
    Any 1 hear bout 48 go conquer. They are tesco mobile. Tat.s the real deal and every young person is talkin bout it.they have catchy advertising aimed at young 1s aged 18-22 and the value is mental. 20 euro. Free calls and tx to every network and 3gb off data. Now i am 25. Gettin a sim is easy and they don't care who register.s coz its business for them.. Every 1 i know is gettin new 48 sim cards and swapping there own number over..

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

deckycoop wrote: »
    Tesco mobile. They ain't just tesco mobile tho.
    Any 1 hear bout 48 go conquer. They are tesco mobile. Tat.s the real deal and every young person is talkin bout it.they have catchy advertising aimed at young 1s aged 18-22 and the value is mental. 20 euro. Free calls and tx to every network and 3gb off data. Now i am 25. Gettin a sim is easy and they don't care who register.s coz its business for them.. Every 1 i know is gettin new 48 sim cards and swapping there own number over..

48 go conquer is Vodafone not tesco mobile....

collie0708 wrote: »

48 go conquer is Vodafone not tesco mobile....
    eh nope. Its a 089number. Its a tesco service coz i had to set up my phone to use the internet on it using tesco settings and when i connect to the 48 network its settings are all tesco.

Oh also tesco mobile and 48 are owned by the same company. LiffeyTelecom..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Posts split from 5 year old thread

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭nthside_cycle

Well 48 is owned by Telefonica according to there homepage. So just another Telefonica brand in Ireland , similar to the Giff-gaff network in the uk

I say Tesco mobile is a tesco company hosted on the O2 network

Also the 089 series is assigned to mvno in Ireland not only for tesco mobile or 48 also used by post mobile and lyrca

Advertisement