Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray area information

Options
  • 04-02-2013 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'm thinking of moving to bray looking to find out what the areas is like from Coburg to La Vallee on the upper dargle road?

Is it a safe area
    Is the bus frequent (185 I think)
    Is it far from the dart

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

Would not be 1st choice but if the rent price is all you can afford... Do you have your passport you need it to croos into bay:D

185 every 30-45 min and maybe less of peak check dublinbus.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jazmine1

Would not be 1st choice but if the rent price is all you can afford... Do you have your passport you need it to croos into bay:D

185 every 30-45 min and maybe less of peak check dublinbus.ie

Thanks for the reply. Is the area very rough? I thought it looked ok. Some nice houses along that road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

It's like any part of any town village and that, there are good and bad spots and can be lucky depending on neighbours.

Advertisement