Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Red Bulletin

Options
  • 04-02-2013 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Anyone know if this is still free in the irish times and if so when is it? Was just reading over an old one i found there and its a great read.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Anyone know if this is still free in the irish times and if so when is it? Was just reading over an old one i found there and its a great read.

its free in the out door shop on abbeys street :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

It's in today's newspaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

It gone way down hill, in my opinion, no longer focussing on extreme sports, now has loads of coverage of mainstream sports. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 46 shaneoreillyo

Thanks a lot lads.
    Snowie wrote: »
    its free in the out door shop on abbeys street :D
    Is that the outdoor adventure shop? Not sure is it in cork or not. But if its outdoor adventure it is.
    It's in today's newspaper
    3rd friday so of every month i guess. Better be on the ball next month.
    Diemos wrote: »
    It gone way down hill, in my opinion, no longer focussing on extreme sports, now has loads of coverage of mainstream sports. :(

Really? I havent seen it now in ages but was a great read a few years back. Eager to get a sconce at it again either way.

Advertisement