Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone / iPad Testers

• 05-02-2013 1:34am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'm looking for some people will help me test out an App for iOS phones / tablets. The app is for a non commercial tourism app. We have an Android app done and almost ready for release following testing from Boardsies and I would be most grateful if those using iOS phones / tablets would join my Boards.ie Group here as I release different versions for testing.

I assume it will go more smoothly as there isn't a wide amount of Apple devises compared to Android. :)

Much obliged :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just bumping this. The app is done and its 99% working based on my own testing with an iPhone 4. I had a chap test it on another Apple devise (an iPod 5th Gen) and there were areas that needed further work.

So I am really looking for a range of iPhone/iPod devises to check it out on.

Its not built for iPad at this stage.

The group is in the original post where people can post bug reports but in order to test the build we need your UDID number. Just send me a PM with it if you want to test it out. :)

http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

I can test it on on an iPhone 5 if you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Can test on ipad2 if you like?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Can test on ipad2 if you like?

Not ready for iPad yet, looking for iPhones / iPods ideally. :) Thanks tho!

Advertisement