Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photos with music.

• 05-02-2013 2:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭

Lads.

First time posting here. I know this is old hat. But want to put together a photo and music combination. As a test i used AVS video editor - i may put in video clips too.

I noticed when i watched it back , the picture quality had reduced and size of pictures too.

Lads - any other software you would recommend.
    Found it easy to use - but not 100 % on quality.

Anyway , it is a once off , so nothing that will take months to learn, But I do want good quality ? Music is key too.

Thanks. If AVS is good enough - great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

If you're using a pc, windows live movie maker is pretty easy to use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

calnand wrote: »
    If you're using a pc, windows live movie maker is pretty easy to use.

Will i be able to put it on a disc that will play on a DVD player ?

Yes a PC user

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

Yeah you should be able to, theres a standard burn to dvd option but its 720p but it allows you to save to 1080p and then you could just write it to a dvd afterwards

calnand wrote: »
    Yeah you should be able to, theres a standard burn to dvd option but its 720p but it allows you to save to 1080p and then you could just write it to a dvd afterwards

Thanks a mill - downloading now and will try.

Thanks for that - very good , very easy , already a sample done.

Thanks.

Photos - much better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Cheack out how to apply "ken Burns effect" with photos it can be a very helpful way of, show caseing images and it does look good. also cross dissolves work really well with in the video.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

just be careful with your music .... if you are posting the images* with music online or selling the DVD's with music which is the copyright of someone else... you could get in trouble.

* = I assume you are only using images you took yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

If you have Picasa 3 (free photo organiser & editiing tool) you can create a video very simply & quickly from photos. Then uplaod to Youtube with 1 click and add music in Youtbe from a selection of free songs available.

I created this last night, showing some of my favourite photos from 2012

Advertisement