Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onine fast app builder

Options
  • 05-02-2013 3:14am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a very fast way to build an andorid app. I have seen services that all seem to want a monthly fee or dont work after you've entered all the data in.

All i want to do is have a page that has a embedded links to four different google aps forms that i have.

I'm looking for something with a logo on the top, and background picture and four links.

Is there a working free service that will do this, I've tried a few, sites like http://www.theappbuilder.com/ but the link they offer to download the apk does not work, getting sick of sizing images for different sites only for them to look for silly monthly fees or for them to simply not work.

Has anyone use something like this?

thanks in advance, in 6 months i'll be in a position to do this from scratch, but I'd just like a quick look at a fast app for filling in some of out forms inhouse.

thank you again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

MIT App Inventor is what you need.

Advertisement