Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks Eircom...

Options
  • 05-02-2013 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi...

Had a broadband issue last night at around 7pm... Couldn't get online... Called Broadband Support, and spoke to Andrew... He's a keeper... Clone him!...

Bearing in mind that I'm a total technaphobe who wouldn't know her modem from her megabyte, I needed guidence in small steps...

Andrew had my problem sorted, me back online, and my broadband speed increased all in the space of ten minutes!... Perfect!...

Thanks for that, and regards to all at Broadband Support...

Can PM you my number if you need it...

Darth...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Darthvadar wrote: »
    Hi...

Had a broadband issue last night at around 7pm... Couldn't get online... Called Broadband Support, and spoke to Andrew... He's a keeper... Clone him!...

Bearing in mind that I'm a total technaphobe who wouldn't know her modem from her megabyte, I needed guidence in small steps...

Andrew had my problem sorted, me back online, and my broadband speed increased all in the space of ten minutes!... Perfect!...

Thanks for that, and regards to all at Broadband Support...

Can PM you my number if you need it...

Darth...
    Hi Darth
    Thanks for your post and very happy to read this. If you wish to PM me your number I can certainly pass this on.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Darthvadar

Hi Darth
    Thanks for your post and very happy to read this. If you wish to PM me your number I can certainly pass this on.
    Tony
    PM sent,  Tony....

Thanks again...

Darth...

Advertisement