Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Clear Hearts

I burst out laughing during the discussion about the whistling and getting stuck on stuff.

Ah yes, you're missing one card, somewhere in Redania :p

Yeah looked at the book, what a pile of rubbish, you have X amount of cards in Skellig...............Uh ok then

Im going to stop playing for a while and just go onto the DLC, the trophy has me on the verge of quitting the game

Right now I have
    Finish on the hardest level, Kill the king, And stupid fecking cards, the first two should be handy enough, the card one is terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭Glebee

Really caught between two minds on the latest DLC.
    Play now or wait until I upgrade graphics card next month?????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Glebee wrote: »
    Really caught between two minds on the latest DLC.
    Play now or wait until I upgrade graphics card next month?????

What graphics card are you using? I'm using a 970 and getting a pretty damn high FPS with a mix of High/Ultra and the OH is using a 960 and is also getting a good fps too. Blood and Wine is very well optimized and looks great with both cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭Glebee

Sonics2k wrote: »
    What graphics card are you using? I'm using a 970 and getting a pretty damn high FPS with a mix of High/Ultra and the OH is using a 960 and is also getting a good fps too. Blood and Wine is very well optimized and looks great with both cards.

Using a R 6950 which runs the previous DLC good, just might hold off to play on max setting

• Registered Users Posts: 12,446 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

you might get away with it, I played the base game on a 6970 and the dlc on a 390

• Advertisement

This is a thing of beauty. I remember this spot and almost dying a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Patch 1.22 is now out on all platforms. Full changelog here: http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG_bt9orxuyou.pdf

3.2GB on XB1.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,995 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Patch 1.22 is now out on all platforms. Full changelog here: http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG_bt9orxuyou.pdf

3.2GB on XB1.

Just read patch notes, fixes the exploit with beehive and Blacksmith in white Orchard so if anybody plans to use it to earn bit of money do it before downloading update

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Just read patch notes, fixes the exploit with beehive and Blacksmith in white Orchard so if anybody plans to use it to earn bit of money do it before downloading update

I has 2 million in the bank :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I has 2 million in the bank :rolleyes:

I found a quick way to build up good money.

I sell all my stuff to Willis then buy it back. repeat until he has about 800K in the bank. the do the trick.

I do feel it cheapens it a bit, but the GM gear was soooo expensive, and then outclassed by the time i hit level 42.

• Advertisement

Broken lock on has been fixed , that was badly needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Where's the innkeeper supposed to be? Sometimes meditating in the area for a bit works.

Looks like they fixed it with the recent patch ! inn at the crossroads

Stupid patch.

I have about 800K in the bank, but I want millions!!!!!!!!1

allibastor wrote: »
    I found a quick way to build up good money.

I sell all my stuff to Willis then buy it back. repeat until he has about 800K in the bank. the do the trick.

I do feel it cheapens it a bit, but the GM gear was soooo expensive, and then outclassed by the time i hit level 42.

Yeah was doing this last night as the patch had downloaded while playing knowing that it would install the next time. Did similar but did glitch for few times then sold all diamonds for around 100K then bought them back so he had around 180K. Moved the beehive back to him and meditated a few times. Only ended up with around 400K but have a lot of crafting supplies especially diamonds

Yeah was doing this last night as the patch had downloaded while playing knowing that it would install the next time. Did similar but did glitch for few times then sold all diamonds for around 100K then bought them back so he had around 180K. Moved the beehive back to him and meditated a few times. Only ended up with around 400K but have a lot of crafting supplies especially diamonds

For some reaosn it reset his stock for me all the time, but kept the gold.

I ended up in one hit netting 800K

allibastor wrote: »
    For some reaosn it reset his stock for me all the time, but kept the gold.

I ended up in one hit netting 800K

yeah noticed that , before doing glitch he would have 180K but when I return to him after moving the beehive, he only has 3500 gold. stockpiled alot of crafting supplies though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ConorDon97

Why the hell did I trade in this game?

ConorDon97 wrote: »
    Why the hell did I trade in this game?

Because you're an idiot?

:D

I finally finished it last night and was even scrounging around for some question marks like a junkie but they are all done apart from the water ones in Skellige
    Thinking about going back and doing the
    Kill Dethlaff quest as I did the Syanna quest
    is it much different or does it go straight to the end of the other mission?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ConorDon97

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Because you're an idiot?

:D

You know what, I am an idiot.

• Advertisement

Skerries wrote: »
    I finally finished it last night and was even scrounging around for some question marks like a junkie but they are all done apart from the water ones in Skellige
    Thinking about going back and doing the
    Kill Dethlaff quest as I did the Syanna quest
    is it much different or does it go straight to the end of the other mission?

Very different, I'm assuming you went the
    fablesphere
    route? There are 2 outcomes to that too. If she
    dies you go to jail
    :D and there is a mission around that , some of the post stuff is different too. So well worth doing again if you have a save in or around night of the long fangs.

One annoying drawback from using the beehive exploit, the amount of useless items filling up the inventory. Spent half an hour getting rid of some of them, and still no where near done.

the first thing I did when I started playing was to mod in a weight limit of 9000 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Skerries wrote: »
    the first thing I did when I started playing was to mod in a weight limit of 9000 :)

QPKd2E5.jpg

Ruining the game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

ConorDon97 wrote: »
    You know what, I am an idiot.

Same, uninstalled so no saves, would love to play the expansion

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Same, uninstalled so no saves, would love to play the expansion

Save files are left behind after you uninstall, you have to go out of way to delete the save files on console anyway. Do your saves not auto backup to the cloud every day?

Save files are left behind after you uninstall, you have to go out of way to delete the save files on console anyway. Do your saves not auto backup to the cloud every day?

And you can start the DLC with a game generated character at appropriate level I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

okay lads good to know, must pick it up cheap so

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

:)

13507212_10154718174521754_1320173051614379166_n.jpg?oh=fd0c9dc5e5b165282f83a82823a714c6&oe=580DF9C1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Maybe I'm missing something but is there some way of dealing with sirens when your in the boat? Can I only use the horn of (Honeywell??) if I leave the helm. They're making the undiscovered grind even more grindy.

Advertisement