Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher 3

Options

Comments

Ah they should have added a new tourney or something to go with those cards :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,999 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Ah they should have added a new tourney or something to go with those cards :(

Yeah they're basically just re-skins of cards that you win. Makes it easier for some players who don't have strong decks. A tournament where you can win new rare cards would have been better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭Evade

Where in-game do you find the DLC items?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

NEW CARDS!! :D

Evade wrote: »

Haven't a clue. there will probably guides available later on in the day will post when I find one

• Advertisement

Did anyone do the No place like home quest and use
    the megascope and dress up
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

If you are on the consoles just go to the store (not ingame) and search for Witcher 3, all of the DLC will appear and you can download them all from there.

Launch the game and away you go. On the PC version of the game I believe there is a menu ingame for DLC.

logik wrote: »
    If you are on the consoles just go to the store (not ingame) and search for Witcher 3, all of the DLC will appear and you can download them all from there.
    I have the DLC installed but I need to know where in Velen / Novigrad / etc you find the items.

Did anyone do the No place like home quest and use
    the megascope and dress up
    :D

That was absolutely brilliant. The entire quest was hilarious.

I have the DLC installed but I need to know where in Velen / Novigrad / etc you find the items.

When a player starts a game of Gwent, the new cards will appear.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-new-gwent-cards-and-pig-quest-coming-thi/1100-6427939/

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote: »
    That was absolutely brilliant. The entire quest was hilarious.

Arse Blathanna :D

Best use of irish in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Haven't been able to play in a few days, looking forward to getting back into it tonight. Don't really need any new cards as I'm walking through these peasants atm. A new tourney would be a great addition.

I've not done the Gwent tournament yet, but i can't see me losing with the deck i have now. Sooo many spy cards :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I wish I could understand Gwent ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

For PS4 users, anyone know what the deal is with the trophy art icons for this game? They are all so dark. I know it's only trivial and all, just a bit odd.

Compared to the Elder Scrolls Online art icons for example, which look interesting and epic.

For PS4 users, anyone know what the deal is with the trophy art icons for this game? They are all so dark. I know it's only trivial and all, just a bit odd.

Compared to the Elder Scrolls Online art icons for example, which look interesting and epic.

Yeah since they brought in being able to set them as backgrounds on the xbox dash it annoys me when they ain't pretty !!!

Yeah since they brought in being able to set them as backgrounds on the xbox dash it annoys me when they ain't pretty !!!

Didn't know you could do that one the X1, haven't used mine in a while.

In some cross plat games though developers make the Xbox chevo pics much better than the trophy pics for Playstation. Advanced Warfare stands out as one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Any of ye get the plat yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

If someone has that already, they either are playing far too much, or managed Death March right off the bat and thus have too much patience. I cant get it until the horse races are patched, a bug that annoyed me a lot more until I picked up ESO and that didnt work at all. Perspective is good.

I think I'm on track for a one run platinum. I started on death march and I don't think I've messed up any trophies yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭neasyerac

I'm close to it, Just have to finish death march, win the gwent tourny and collect all cards. Started back playing today after about a week break from it, played the crap out of it when it came out first.

Just in case any of ye are stuck on a particular trophy theres a guide up on psn profiles.

Just in case any of ye are stuck on a particular trophy theres a guide up on psn profiles.

I'm keeping a watchful eye on the collect all cards trophy, I think there's about 11 missable cards

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Finally got round to getting all the enhanced Ursine/Bear gear. There was no quest for it, like if you find a part of a Witcher set which is not in your Treasure Hunt category, it normally starts the rest of the treasure hunt. The enhanced Ursine gear doesn't do that.

Anyway, i'm loving the gear. Best of what i have at the moment (L.23) and the swords were way more powerful than anything i had or could create.

351668.jpg

neasyerac wrote: »
    I'm keeping a watchful eye on the collect all cards trophy, I think there's about 11 missable cards

Non are missable anymore. They are patched in.

Non are missable anymore. They are patched in.

Even the quest related card? I thought Some cards can only be acquired from doing certain quests.

this week's DLC is out tomorrow on PS4

Just had a look, Pretty sure you can still miss some cards. As I mentioned above some cards can only be obtained during quests and if you complete that quest without getting then then you have to reload or restart from the start. Only card that was patched in was the one at the very start in white orchard.

neasyerac wrote: »
    Just had a look, Pretty sure you can still miss some cards. As I mentioned above some cards can only be obtained during quests and if you complete that quest without getting then then you have to reload or restart from the start. Only card that was patched in was the one at the very start in white orchard.

3 from Triss 'A Matter Of Life and Death' quest , 3 From a Zoltan Quest 'Dangerous Game, 4 from Gwent Tourney. I believe number 11 would be the white orchard one.

As for the DLC today doesn't look to add new cards as such it seems to just reskin those cards if you have them already :confused:

DLC Mission is in Lurch , which is the 2nd village group due east of Crows Perch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Oh crap.. I just remembered I lost one of the gwent matches during the Triss quest. :(

Advertisement