Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Witcher 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Wolf gear quest is live on ps4 now. If it's true that the first piece is in kaer mohren near end of the game its a bit pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I will never finish this game. Finish one quest, gain 5 more!

Still loving it though. Igni's hand flamethrower has added a whole new fun way to kill enemies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

J. Marston wrote: »
    I will never finish this game. Finish one quest, gain 5 more!

Awh stop it's unreal!

I'm dragging it out too much for myself at this stage and when I do that I usually get bored before I finish the game, all of a sudden it's 6 months without playing it.

So going to try just finish main story at least before I move on to something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Regarding the amount of time played, if you're playing on the PS4 and you press the home button on the controller, the game still counts that as time played even though the game is suspended. I definitely haven't put the amount of time in that the game suggests.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Got this with my PS4 deal but having played a bit of it, I'm not sure it's my sort of game at all.

Any idea where would give best value in terms of trading it in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭neasyerac

Got this with my PS4 deal but having played a bit of it, I'm not sure it's my sort of game at all.

Try sell it on donedeal or adverts, had a look and it should go for 50 to 40 cash. Other then that maybe trade it in at gamestop for store credit as I doubt you will get much cash for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I'd say give it a go first... It will suck you in.

Wandering in the Dark...underlevelled....Death March.....not fun.

Think I'll have to load a previous save try level up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭neasyerac

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Wandering in the Dark...underlevelled....Death March.....not fun.

Think I'll have to load a previous save try level up a bit.

I learned my lesson on my first run, just on normally difficulty I was down 2 levels and it was a pain to finish. Made sure I was the suggested level for deathmarch and it was a breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Wolf gear quest is live on ps4 now. If it's true that the first piece is in kaer mohren near end of the game its a bit pointless.

I can't find it on the store, same with all the other free DLC I can only find it on the store a week after everyone else has it.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,996 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I can't find it on the store, same with all the other free DLC I can only find it on the store a week after everyone else has it.:confused:

only the wolf school dlc is available on PS4, Triss dlc isn't on store yet for some reason

On the store i open up the witcher game and then scroll down under it which shows all related dlc. Can never find anything using that stupid search tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,996 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

On the store i open up the witcher game and then scroll down under it which shows all related dlc. Can never find anything using that stupid search tool.

Same here and there are only 9 DLC on the list. I don't bother with search as it generally useless.

Ah,,,10 there now. Wasn't there when I checked yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I got the Triss new look and Wolf armor on Xbox One last night. Don't know about you but Triss... yes, I would mount... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Decided to skip the triss alt look. Prefer her default.

Decided to skip the triss alt look. Prefer her default.

You are missing out :)

I am coming close to the end of the game now after 102 hours played.
    Just had my interesting encounter with
    Triss and Yen threesome...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭Evade

Just got myself some mastercrafted wolven gear. It has higher armour and damage than the ursine gear but slightly less specific damage resistance and it's a medium armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

logik wrote: »
    Just had my interesting encounter with

Ah you are messing with us right?

Tie you down, and they both walk off with the drinks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yea but that's it for them then - Geralt ends up on his own

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Thats the one alright, I was gutted :(

Thats the one alright, I was gutted :(

You got my hopes up! Googled it to find that lol :pac:

Evade wrote: »
    Just got myself some mastercrafted wolven gear. It has higher armour and damage than the ursine gear but slightly less specific damage resistance and it's a medium armour.

I won't be on all weekend as I'm away for the few days... Im lvl 22 and haven't been to Kaer Mohren yet other than the dream sequence at the start.... Is it true that you need to get there to get the lvl 14 stuff?

I won't be on all weekend as I'm away for the few days... Im lvl 22 and haven't been to Kaer Mohren yet other than the dream sequence at the start.... Is it true that you need to get there to get the lvl 14 stuff?
    Yeah, Kaer Morhen is where you find the basic schematics.

They must want it to be late game armour as everyone would probably just go for the wolf school.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is the Wolf set the only DLC on PS4? Can't find the alternative Triss costume in the add-ons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Is the Wolf set the only DLC on PS4? Can't find the alternative Triss costume in the add-ons.

Don't know about PS4, but some of the DLCs don't show up for me in the DLC tab in Steam yet they're still in the game.

It wasn't posted on the store today for some reason.

• Advertisement

That's disappointing...

Any word on a Game+ mode coming?

Advertisement