Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Routine Advise required

Options
  • 05-02-2013 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭

Trying to economise my time, Can only go to gym probably once every 3 days and I can only count on having about an hour window each time.

my current idea is that I do cardio one week and weights the next. This way I can at least build up some momentum, but if I cardio then weights every three days, I am 6 days inbetween doing the same set or routine and it's too long apart. Any thoughts on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Leftist wrote: »
    Trying to economise my time, Can only go to gym probably once every 3 days and I can only count on having about an hour window each time.

my current idea is that I do cardio one week and weights the next. This way I can at least build up some momentum, but if I cardio then weights every three days, I am 6 days inbetween doing the same set or routine and it's too long apart. Any thoughts on this?

Every workout do Full body weights program for 30-40 mins and then 20-30 mins cardio to finish

Advertisement