Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final eircom bill question.

Options
  • 05-02-2013 11:23am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So i just got my final eircom bill and my account is now in credit by €40 which is great but theres no mention of refunding this to me.Since i dont have any services active any more on this account whats the story with this?
    I tried to ring support but havent time to wait around so i thought id ask in here, you guys are usually pretty helpful :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Dcully wrote: »
    So i just got my final eircom bill and my account is now in credit by €40 which is great but theres no mention of refunding this to me.Since i dont have any services active any more on this account whats the story with this?
    I tried to ring support but havent time to wait around so i thought id ask in here, you guys are usually pretty helpful
    Hi Dcully

A cheque will be sent out 10 working days from the date of when the final closing bill is issued.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Edit: never mind...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thankyou Alan.

Advertisement