Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southern Cross not treated.

Options
  • 05-02-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

This morning when I went to work I found Vevey and Boghall roads in Bray in quite good condition, however Southern Cross was untreated and, of course, slippery like soap. Isn't Southern Cross a main road for Bray and Greystone, and if so, shouldn’t it be treated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Was this before or after the second flurry of snow this morning? I was on it at about 7.45 am and found it to be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭antoniolgj

I was there around 8:30, but there was a clear difference between Southern Cross and Vevey/Boghall roads.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

I travelled through there from Bray coming up to 8 a.m. and found it slippy and treacherous at the entrance to the roundabout on the left there towards Greystones. Like yourself I was surprised because the up through the town had been fine.

Advertisement