Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sulphate free food

• 05-02-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

i am trying to organise some family over for dinner in a few weeks, all going well until my sister in law tells me her new boyfriend has a sulphate allergy!!
    HELP!!!:confused:
    looked it up but maily find info about sulphate free shampoo...
    know wine is a No No.... but are there any foods i shouldn't serve.
    Anybody who knows anything about this would be great toget some info....
    I am not realy in a position to ask the guy and he will prob feel aquard enough meeting us, mostly for the 1st time.
    Don't want to make it into a big deel for him, so if i know what serve or what not to serve without making a thing of it.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

ash 2007, I've moved this to the Nutrition & Diet forum because I think that posters in here are more likely to be able to help.

Moved from Cooking & Recipes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

There's a list here of sulphite containing foods and the different levels.
    http://allergies.about.com/od/foodallergies/a/sulfites.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ash2007

thanks, that looks like there is a good bit of into in that....so no vinegar in my dressing on salad! and no red wine jus.... think that is it!

Advertisement