Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a laser hair removal clinic in Cork?

Options
  • 05-02-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi - I'm trying to figure out the best clinic to visit in Cork for the zapping of a few rogue chin bristles. I had more or less decided on Therapie, but then came across, a link that lead me to boards and the feedback wasn't great - however they are old posts. Any one have any recent experience/recommendations please? Any info would be great as it looks a bit of a minefield!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 16 quantummess1

Thx Spear- Have done that - thought I have to post under newbies as new to the board. (In meantime am still trawling the web in effort to understand all different hair zapping options! - increasingly confused:confused:)

Advertisement