Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrieving info on additional eircom.net email addresses

Options
  • 05-02-2013 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering whether it is possible to retrieve information regarding a number of additional eircom.net email addresses that were created using my original email account over the last few years. I should state that these addresses weren't created by myself, but another family member with access to my original account, and I need to access them if possible. I don't think most of them were used more than once or twice, just to sign up to various websites, so may have been disabled / deleted by now. Just a list of the accounts would possibly do, as I can probably guess the passwords if necessary.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Alun wrote: »
    I was wondering whether it is possible to retrieve information regarding a number of additional eircom.net email addresses that were created using my original email account over the last few years. I should state that these addresses weren't created by myself, but another family member with access to my original account, and I need to access them if possible. I don't think most of them were used more than once or twice, just to sign up to various websites, so may have been disabled / deleted by now. Just a list of the accounts would possibly do, as I can probably guess the passwords if necessary.

Hi Alun

Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to offer much assistance here, howeverplease contact email support on 1890260260 if you are an eircom broadband customer or 1530277100 if not.

Best wishes

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Can email support not be contacted via, and I know this is a bit of an off the wall suggestion, by email???? Phoning is not really an option for me for various reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Alun wrote: »
    Can email support not be contacted via, and I know this is a bit of an off the wall suggestion, by email???? Phoning is not really an option for me for various reasons.
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Alun

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I have contacted email support and they have advised for security reasons it would be advisable to discuss this with them if you can. However, If you would like to email this query to them please email webmaster@eircom.ie

Kind regards

Al[/font]

Advertisement