Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crossed Wires Re: Fault

Options
  • 05-02-2013 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I logged a fault last week and within a few days it was fixed. The only problem is I'm still getting texts about arranging a callout. The automated service confirmed it's marked as fixed. Can I get this sorted?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

________ wrote: »
    I logged a fault last week and within a few days it was fixed. The only problem is I'm still getting texts about arranging a callout. The automated service confirmed it's marked as fixed. Can I get this sorted?

Thanks.
    Hi ________

Would you like to PM me the number is question?

I will look into this

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ________

Hi ________

Would you like to PM me the number is question?

I will look into this

Regards

Al
    Sent

Sent
    I don't know if Alan's still around to read the second PM I sent. Could someone else be of assistance? To be clear, I DON'T need an engineer to come out. I might have given the opposite impression earlier.

Thanks.

I don't know if Alan's still around to read the second PM I sent. Could someone else be of assistance? To be clear, I DON'T need an engineer to come out. I might have given the opposite impression earlier.

Thanks.
    Hi ________

I have just now returned from my lunch.

I can indeed cancel the technician call out but I had rearranged a technician to look at the line because I have run a test and tests confirm that there still seems to be an issue on the line. I understand you line may seem repaired but issues may occur in the future, however it is up to you, considering this would you like me to cancel this for you?

Regards

Al

Hi ________

I have just now returned from my lunch.

I can indeed cancel the technician call out but I had rearranged a technician to look at the line because I have run a test and tests confirm that there still seems to be an issue on the line. I understand you line may seem repaired but issues may occur in the future, however it is up to you, considering this would you like me to cancel this for you?

Regards

Al
    Yeah, cancel it please. The worse that happens is that it goes again and I'm a few days without a line. Maybe at that point it wouldn't be as inconvenient as it is now to be home to let someone in.

Appreciate it. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Can you confirm that it's been cancelled? Sorry for being such a nag.

Can you confirm that it's been cancelled? Sorry for being such a nag.
    Hi ________

Yes, I can confirm I have contacted operations to close this case.

I am awaiting confirmation and I should have confirmation by the end of this afternoon.

Regards

Al

Advertisement