Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antichamber (PC)

• 05-02-2013 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219890/
    Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.

After listening to the latest GiantbombCast I got sold on this game. Downloading now. Looks utterly mind bending.

Currently 84 on Metacritic (make what you will of that!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

What the hell just happened?? Well that was nuts/weird.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Played through it last week. Fantastic game. Some really interesting puzzles in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Too much in my backlog right now too play this, but really looking forward to when i actually get a chance to give it a go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Same as that, backlog is horrendous. This will probably be in an indie bundle or five by the time I've played what's needing playing.

Advertisement