Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone help..

Options
  • 05-02-2013 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

If I moved mobile phone providers on 6th Oct...

When I got my final bill, I was charged for 15oct-05 Nov

But yet I pay a month in advance, as I when I started contract I paid nearly 2 months upfront..

I know Im due to pay calls from last bill which were up to my switching date, but surely the rental would be cancelled.

any idea if Im wrong ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

savic04 wrote: »
    If I moved mobile phone providers on 6th Oct...

When I got my final bill, I was charged for 15oct-05 Nov

But yet I pay a month in advance, as I when I started contract I paid nearly 2 months upfront..

I know Im due to pay calls from last bill which were up to my switching date, but surely the rental would be cancelled.

any idea if Im wrong ?
    When did you give 30 days notice? if you just ported your number on 6th October then your 30 days notice period would bring your charges up to 5th of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

I didnt, I just ported over on 6th Oct..

I thought when I pay a month ahead at begining of contract that that was that, but must be wrong
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

savic04 wrote: »
    I didnt, I just ported over on 6th Oct..

I thought when I pay a month ahead at begining of contract that that was that, but must be wrong
    thanks
    once you port over you are still liable for the 30 day notice period from the date of the port.

Advertisement