Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didn't get a chance to post!

Options
  • 05-02-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I spent a bit of time writing a post for one of the forums and I was called away from my machine for a few minutes. When I came back, I continued writing my post and clicked on the 'Submit New Thread' button and I was asked to log in again. My post disappeared! :(

I know that I deliberately unticked the box to keep me logged in when I did log in, but I wasn't expecting that behaviour. I thought that my login session would last until the browser closed, but this didn't happen.

(I've now taken the precaution of copying the text in this message in case the same thing happens when I go to post this message.) Happily, it didn't.

Sorry to bother and hassle you, etc...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The cookies expire after 24 hours as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement