Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese New Year

Options
  • 05-02-2013 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭

anyone know a card shop where I will get two hongbao envelopes for kids for Chinese New Year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

You can make them!

Sorry, couldn't resist! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

You might be able to get some in one of the Asian grocery stores!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

inisboffin wrote: »
    You can make them!

Sorry, couldn't resist! :p

hmm, ya, but then again they are not going to cost over 200 Euro are they? :roll eyes:
    some things make economic sense - some things don't, but you will learn this when you start dealing with money ;-)

hmm, ya, but then again they are not going to cost over 200 Euro are they? :roll eyes:
    some things make economic sense - some things don't, but you will learn this when you start dealing with money ;-)

One person's 3 quid is another person's 200...

Sense of humour - priceless! :p

On a side note I went down a strange craft making rabbit hole on the internet, and it was quite fun. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

inisboffin wrote: »
    One person's 3 quid is another person's 200...

Sense of humour - priceless! :p

On a side note I went down a strange craft making rabbit hole on the internet, and it was quite fun. Thanks!

no, there's a hell of a lot of difference between 2 euro and 200. again, when you start dealing with money you will realise this. :D sense of humor? right back at ya. :o

• Advertisement

when you start dealing with money you will realise this.

LOL!

Advertisement