Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for musicians

Options
  • 05-02-2013 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

hey I'm looking for musicians to work on some original material. I'm 22 and spent the last four years playing in bands in Birmingham and I am moving back to Kerry because of financial reasons. Even if you don't play but know someone let me know! It would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭traleespud

hey I'm looking for musicians to work on some original material. I'm 22 and spent the last four years playing in bands in Birmingham and I am moving back to Kerry because of financial reasons. Even if you don't play but know someone let me know! It would be greatly appreciated!

A good start would be Kerry School of Music there based in Tralee or possibly Tralee Musical Society!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

I think Kerry school of music is where one goes to learn and I had a look at the tralee musical society, thats just all musicals. Cheers for trying to help anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭traleespud

I think Kerry school of music is where one goes to learn and I had a look at the tralee musical society, thats just all musicals. Cheers for trying to help anyways!

Sorry should have been a bit clearer I was kind of suggesting teachers in Kerry School Of Music, they are obviously accomplished musicians and I know some of them are involved in bands, orchestras and choirs outside of school still think its worth a try!!!

Advertisement