If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR3313 - Only 3 at this price !

Options
  • 05-02-2013 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

We have 3 x Denon AVR3313 which we can offer at £599.95 / 739 Euro. There are strictly 3 only available at this price and if you are interested, please post here as it's first come, first served.

L_AVR3313_e2_bk_fr_op.png

The Denon AVR-3313 7.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver sets a new standard in 3D, Blu-ray, game console and other entertainment device integration with seven HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs. It features seven discrete 165-watt channels of equal power, dual subwoofer outputs and multiple high-resolution audio formats for superior surround sound. It also includes advanced video circuitry that upscales high-definition (HD) signal to 4K (3840 x 2160 pixel) signal. Enhanced by digital network audio/photo streaming capabilities, including support for AirPlay, mp3/WMA/WAV and FLAC HD audio, and Windows 7 compatibility, the AVR-3313 is a solid foundation for your networked home entertainment system.

Highlights

New sophisticated yet pure product design
    1080p and 4k video scaling, 4k HDMI switching, 4k GUI overlay
    D.D.S.C.-HD circuit with AL24 Processing Plus
    New Denon LINK HD for low jitter audio transmission with compatible Blu-ray Players
    Denon Remote App for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (available in AppStore)
    Airplay wireless music streaming
    Enhanced network capability
    - Internet Radio and network audio/photo streaming via Ethernet
    - Last.fm and Flickr online support (availability depends on country)
    - FLAC HD, High-resolution audio format
    - DLNA 1.5 compatible

Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions
    Easy operation, Graphical User Interface
    GUI overlay on HD source
    7 + 1 (front) x HDMI inputs and 3 x HDMI outputs (2x simultaneously, 1x discrete Zone 2)
    Audyssey DSX
    Audyssey Pro ready

State-of-the-art Denon Solutions

Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 7 channels (165 W x 7ch)
    Stable power supply for high-quality sound and picture playback
    High definition audio support, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
    Supports Dolby Pro Logic IIz processing
    Featuring 3D pass-through technology

Connectivity & Future-ready Expandability

Supports HDMI with 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, “x.v.Color”, Auto Lipsync and HDMI CEC control function
    Direct play for iPod and iPhone via USB
    7.2ch pre-out for maximum system expandability
    11 speaker terminals for height/wide/B speakers
    Multizone management (3 zones)

Ease-of-Use

Audyssey Dynamic Volume, for real-time volume adjustment
    Audyssey MultEQ XT and Auto Setup
    - Tower type microphone for more accurate measuring
    - Up to eight measurement points
    - High level resolution filters for satellite speakers and also subwoofer
    Large character display

Others

AMX, Crestron third party control support
    Aluminum front panel with trap door and large 2 lines FL display
    Lower power consumption at stand-by 0.1 W (Standby)
    Auto Power Off

This is a serious receiver that previously cost £1099.95 !!!!

Detailed specification can be found here : http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=HomeTheatre&SubId=AVReceivers&ProductId=AVR3313

Delivery would be £12.99 / 15.99 Euro.

Any queries, drop us a line.

ATB

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Must resist....must resist....:(

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Must resist....must resist....
    Its about time that you replaced that crap, unreliable, awful sounding system that some shower of shysters flogged you..

...oh hang on a minute..:o

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Its about time that you replaced that crap, unreliable, awful sounding system that some shower of shysters flogged you..

...oh hang on a minute..
    :D

Now just stop with all the offers tempting me, my old 2310 is getting worried...;)

If only the timing was right...:(

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Now just stop with all the offers tempting me, my old 2310 is getting worried...

If only the timing was right...
    2310 was a classic to be fair and still sounds great..

...and don't worry - you know I'll find something for you when the time is right!

If you don't hear from me by mid next week - will you give me a call - we have something here for you that I've been meaning to drop down for eons - and it will sit here for another age unless you give me a kick reminder!

Thanks again Eddie,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.