Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to get rid of my cd collection

Options
  • 05-02-2013 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

hi, anyone know where in dublin I can sell my second hand cd's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Not sure of anywhere buying CD's anymore. You will get very little for them if you do manage to sell them. You would be aswell off donating them to charity. No fun lugging them into Dublin and find the shop will only take a fraction of them and send on your way with pennies. You would be aswell off donating them to charity or flogging them to your friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

Not sure of anywhere buying CD's anymore. You will get very little for them if you do manage to sell them. You would be aswell off donating them to charity. No fun lugging them into Dublin and find the shop will only take a fraction of them and send on your way with pennies. You would be aswell off donating them to charity or flogging them to your friends.

too poor to be giving anything away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭LizardKing82

I might be interested in buying cd's off you

pm me with a list of the albums if u like and ill get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I think Freebird Records on Wicklow Street might take them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭mosstin

I might be interested in buying cd's off you

pm me with a list of the albums if u like and ill get back to you

I hope one of them's 'Loveless'.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I'd hold on to them if I were you, you might be glad of it someday. There'll come a time when physical copies completely cease to exist.

Advertisement