Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What course ?

Options
  • 05-02-2013 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi, if I wanted to repair mobile phones, tablets and other similar items what course do I need to do ?
    Is there a course specifically aimed at repairs or would it be a general electronics course ?

All advice welcome, thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Fuh Q wrote: »
    Hi, if I wanted to repair mobile phones, tablets and other similar items what course do I need to do ?
    Is there a course specifically aimed at repairs or would it be a general electronics course ?

All advice welcome, thanks..

Theres a place called Hitech training that do repair courses, not sure if its any use,but worth having a look. An Electronics course will give you the necessary skills and knowledge to go on and repair phones etc,as you would do circuits etc on this course. I think the Hitech place does courses tailored for that, but they are a bit costly. So best bet would be to do a electronics course and see how you get on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Fuh Q

Thanks, I got in touch with a mobile phone repair company and they said there is no course in Ireland specifically for repairing mobile devices, they said that most of the technicians are ex Nokia or Apple, so the only way to go would probably be an electronics course.

Advertisement