Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how the earth was formed!?

Options
  • 05-02-2013 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

3 line debate...

Do you question how the earth was formed or do you believe in science! ?
    I'd like sort opinions and facts or myths just to feel people views on this topic?

Comments

Hi, jonbravo.

Unfortunately, your thread and the topic it contains isn't particularly suited to the Philosophy forum. The origins of the Earth, the scientific theories describing its inception, and the religious and mythological accounts created to explain how it came about make for very interesting discussion points — points that are regularly the topic of threads in, say, the Atheism and Agnosticism forum, for example — but it's not a discussion that fits the remit of this forum. I would recommend starting a thread in one of the forums under the Science category; which one is your choice, because I cannot determine which would be best. If you've any queries just send me a PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement