Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aif.anne Leaving Cert Study Log

Options
  • 05-02-2013 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Ok. So I came across this and thought it's a good idea..Probably a bit late to be starting since I'm already in the middle of my Mocks but sure we'll give it a sconce.
    I'm hoping to do Law and French in UCC and the points are in and around 535. :eek: Soo I'll give this a go and hopefully it gives me some motivation and structure in studying.
    The subjects I'm studying are; Irish, English, French, Biology, Business, Geography, Ag. Science (all higher), and Maths at ordinary level.
    Today I'll go for English paper 2. My plan is to get; Bishop, Macbeth Kingship and my comparative done this evening. Cutting it tight, yes, but as I said, I'm in the middle of my Pre's and that's what I have tomorrow. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MasterBagoMan

Fair play to ya anne...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aif.anne

Ok, I managed to get that done the other day, and yesterday I studied French (obesity, television, unemployment, a part-time job, pressures on students) and Ag Science (sheep breeds, sheep production). Today so far I've done Irish (Hurlamaboc, Caca, Oisin, and Coras Oideachas). Now I'm hoping to get Dis done and call it a day. :)

Advertisement