Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ping

Options
  • 05-02-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am on the 8mb Next Gen package I live 150mts away from the phone exchange and yet at 5/6pm to 11/12pm my ping goes from a steady 40ms to 120ms. Last Sunday 3rd of Feb all day my ping was 200ms. The wifi is turned off and only 1 pc is connected to the router. Can someone look into this ?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Chorcai wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am on the 8mb Next Gen package I live 150mts away from the phone exchange and yet at 5/6pm to 11/12pm my ping goes from a steady 40ms to 120ms. Last Sunday 3rd of Feb all day my ping was 200ms. The wifi is turned off and only 1 pc is connected to the router. Can someone look into this ?

Regards
    Hi Chorcai

Unfortunately we are not able to provide support or assistance on this from here. I have been in contact with broadband technical support and they have advised me to ask you to call them on 1890260260 (chose option 0 after entering in your phone number). Apologies for the inconvenience,

Best wishes

Al

Advertisement