Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Pudding

Options
  • 05-02-2013 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Everytime I order a black pudding starter dish in a restaurant its absolutely gorgeous, however, whenever I try to cook it its not at all nice and tastes like it shouldn't!!

Anyone got any tips to cook it like they do in restaurants? Probably simple but then again so am I :o

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved to Cooking & Recipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Ok first question, what brand pudding are you using when trying to make it at home .

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭TBoneMan

Use jack Mccarthy of kanturk...the best ...he delivers too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

TBoneMan wrote: »
    Use jack Mccarthy of kanturk...the best ...he delivers too
    I agree a savage pudding :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,590 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I've never ordered black pudding in a restaurant like you say, but my favourite way of cooking it is to put a thin layer of honey & mustard sauce on both sides and grill/barbeque it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement