Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lexus stolen from celbridge

Options
  • 05-02-2013 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, today I'm not so happy contrary to my username as I had my Lexus IS220D stolen last night :( if anyone happens to see it (perhaps in an apartment car park) I really appreciate you telling the guards, reg is 06-D-87183 and it's black.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭2011abc

Keys stolen from inside house?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MrUsuallyHappy

Yip, fished out the letterbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

might be worth sticking up in motors forum too. lads there are great for watching out for stolen cars

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Buffman

Sorry to hear that, as said put it up on the motors forum.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=47
    Try and include a photo if you have one, or find a photo of a similar one online.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

I would also recommend going to anywhere that would have cameras and asking to check them out, i.e. Celbridge main st

• Advertisement

hey, thanks for everyone's help. another thing is the car was originally imported from UK and there is Darby Lexus dealer sticker in the rear window.

Ill keep an eye out for it.

Any luck with CCTV on celbridge mainst?

Karlitto wrote: »
    Ill keep an eye out for it.

Any luck with CCTV on celbridge mainst?

Unfortunatly no luck, the garages reviewed but wouldn't show me but said the didn't see it... I think they didn't go via main st and went via motorway

Unfortunatly no luck, the garages reviewed but wouldn't show me but said the didn't see it... I think they didn't go via main st and went via motorway

Tbh, I would ask the cops to take a look to make sure.

Well, if they went on the N4, it has cameras at quite a few of the over heads.

Who monitors those cameras is a nother question.

Advertisement