Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert applied maths

• 05-02-2013 9:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I think there need to be an applied maths thread for people doing the LC in 2013 and 2014. I will me doing my LC in 2014 and will be sitting ap maths .

My idea for this thread is to discuss ap maths and give help to others .

So far I have done collisions , pulleys wedges , accelerated linear motion and projectiles or q 1 , 3,4 and 5 on LC .

What questions are you guys doing and what do you think of the subject ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Dave0301

I did Applied Maths a few years ago and teach it now. I am sure you have seen it already but if not there are some great resources here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Dave0301 wrote: »
    I did Applied Maths a few years ago and teach it now. I am sure you have seen it already but if not there are some great resources here.
    Hi Dave , I appreciate that you shared the link . I might get use from it some time .

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Advertisement