Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ashford N11

• 05-02-2013 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi All, wondering if some-one could help. At the 2nd round-about after you come off the south bound exit heading into Ashford from n11. There is a gated entrance to a house on the right hand side. Looks like a lodge at the gate. Just wondering if that is mansion and who lives there. Drove past it today and parked up a half a mile past it , a short while from Ashford. Had a little snooze ( falling asleep on n11, heading home to Tinahely) , wa sthere about 35 minutes and as i drove off a unmarked garda car pulled up behind me and searched the car. They did'nt say much but they looked spooked. Dont really mind much but would have loved an explanation, I know there just doing their job. I look a little shady but not that bad. Friend was saying some polatician owns a mansion there and it got robbed a couple years ago. Just wondering who lives there. Cheers. Christian

edit. i forgot to say my suspician is that they thought I was checking the place over or it could of been that they drove past me accidently and thought i looked a bit suspect. But it was just bugging me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

a business man lives there not connected with politics:D

Advertisement