Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somebody to do co-op missions with?

Options
  • 05-02-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hi!
    Basicly as the title says, im looking for someone to run through the co-op missions with on Pc.I have no friends that play BF3 on pc and im finding it hard to get them done because of it. So if anyone would like to help please drop your IGN under here and ill throw you an invite! Thanks!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

cherryghost

I never finished them, I really should have.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

jrby...but only on after 10.30ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

cherryghost

I never finished them, I really should have.

Ill be on later if your around? I need to start from scratch have none done!
    jrby wrote: »
    jrby...but only on after 10.30ish

I dont think ill be on that late till the weekend can do it then maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

all depends on the missus!

Right added you both in anyway:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

I'm ****e but sure will give ya a hand - Chorcai

Sent you a request there mate

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

My friends list is full... so eh... I'll delete someone I hate or is better than me at BF3 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Is anyone else having their co-op game crash ? Tired the other night to get a co-op going with Lawless and nothing happening 0_o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Chorcai wrote: »
    Is anyone else having their co-op game crash ? Tired the other night to get a co-op going with Lawless and nothing happening 0_o

kid in same house and we cant play coop. game refuses to just.....work.

• Advertisement

yeah tried with Chorcai and it just crashes every time on loading screen.. Publiv matchmaking works fine its just a pain!

Advertisement