Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health insurance

Options
  • 05-02-2013 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,212 ✭✭✭✭

Since everything gets lost in the big thread I think it might be good to have a seperate one for good deals on the health insurance for the year (maybe flights too but I'm not going to start it) that would be easily available to get before you go. What have people been looking at so far/already gotten first time round?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

Would anyone like to suggest who to go with for health insurance? Im heading to Calgary in 2 weeks and want to get something sorted out. I have heard that Alberta have their own health insurance and that people get insurance going over and switch over then. Anyone done this and like to give a little advice??

Advertisement