Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder Kildare town

Options
  • 06-02-2013 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a childminder in Kildare town for a 2 1/2 yr old and 14 mth old full time hours for around €150 per week.

I would be grateful if you Pm me if you or anyone you know maybe interested.

Also if you can let me know some good Au Pair websites would be really helpful.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Hi
    I know a lady that lives in Newbridge that minds children. Would that be too far?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

2kids 150 euro a week full time hours. Lets be fair your gonna fine it hard. Not saying there isn't someone out there but your paying 30 euro a day that's 3:75 an hour. I presume its cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

I too know someone in Newbridge who minds Children. She is also a qualified nurse wich is an added bonus. BUT, I have to concur with OSOK, You are offerning VERY poor payment.

However, not for me to decide, I have forwarded this link to Her ( She doesn't subscribe to Boards).

Hope it works out for You, Sparkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

I would say you would have to add another 200-250€ onto what your expecting to pay there op.It is for two very young kids who will need a lot of looking after.A crèche would be costing you 250-300 per child every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Fudge went to the trouble to ask if Newbridge was too far. I echoed that. It is now 6 days since the OP started this thread & ne'er a whisper since.

Surely, it's the height of bad manners if the OP doesn't bother to give feedback. I wonder why we bother our butts looking out for posters?

Sorry for the rant, having a crap night, and I just hate when people ask questions and then 'vamoosh'.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

www.childminding.ie is a good 1st place to look.
    i live in a different part of Kildare and double that would be the going rate with a hefty sibling discount for 2 kids of those ages.
    You will not even get an au pair for those hours for that price.

Advertisement