Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need someone to write professional c.v.

Options
  • 06-02-2013 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi there,
    I am just wondering if anyone could recommend someone to write a really professional cv for me in carlow town. Just finished college and heading away to work would love some help making it stand out.
    Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Have you tried calling into FAS? I know they get a bad press, but I found them sound when updating the cv, and it's free.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mumoftwobabes

Thanks for that. I hadn't thought of them. Il call in tomorrow see if they can help. Appreciate that. ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Carlow Jobs club is a good place too not only will they help with the cv but will do interview preparation and also mock interviews with feedback etc

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

If you aren't interested in either of the above options, you can find some great sample CV's online that you can begin to base your own CV on

Advertisement