Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caring for new shoes

Options
  • 06-02-2013 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to care for new shoes. I bought a pair of semi-decent shoes in the january sales, and i'm keen to keep them in decent condition. They are smooth leather shoes,and tan in colour.

I googled how to care for shoes, and i found various sites recommending various products, such as; smooth leather shoe conditioner, leather conditioner and others.

I guess i'm just sick of paying decent money for shoes, and then seeing a few drops of spilled jager ruin them forever!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to care for new shoes. I bought a pair of semi-decent shoes in the january sales, and i'm keen to keep them in decent condition. They are smooth leather shoes,and tan in colour.

I googled how to care for shoes, and i found various sites recommending various products, such as; smooth leather shoe conditioner, leather conditioner and others.

I guess i'm just sick of paying decent money for shoes, and then seeing a few drops of spilled jager ruin them forever!!

Get one of the shoe sprays by Scholl or the likes. You can spray it on leather, canvas or suede and it basically creates an invisible barrier which stains, rain etc just runs off. It works too as I spilt grease onto my Uggs and it just ran off and they are still as good as new.

Advertisement