Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

backdated mortgage interest relief

Options
  • 06-02-2013 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

I drew down my mortgage with BOI in or around the middle of November 2012. I got my first TRS payment 3 weeks ago in to my bank account. I contacted the revenue in relation to the backdated payments i am due. They told me to contact my lender as any monies due back to me going back to November 2012, are paid in to my account by BOI. Can you please tell me how long it takes for the backdated payments to be processed. Thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi cassiedoll,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It generally takes 6-8 weeks for the back dated TRS payments to be processed however, this would be account specific. If you contact the Customer Relationship Unit, on 01 611 33 33, a representative will be more than happy to check this out for you.

Best of luck to you in your new home and if we can help with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭cassiedoll

Thanks Tara..i'll give them a ring in the morning.

Advertisement