Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one direction tickets

Options
  • 06-02-2013 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

does anyone in the waterford area have a pair of one direction tickets they want to sell. if you do could you pm me please. three dates were sold out fast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Toutless.com is your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Been trying to get these since they went on sale.
    Be careful had someone on Adverts offer me any amount of tickets said they had 65 of them at €150 each. Heard there is a lot of fake tickets for concerts like this so iffy about buying online.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

I know this is more about One Direction tickets but does anybody know what time they'll be on stage? Didn't hear anything from MCD or The O2 . Trying to plan the day they are here!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

There's a competition on Sony Mobile Ireland's facebook page to win tickets, it might be worth entering in case you cannot get tickets.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try Adverts.ie. We can't facilitate ticket requests/sales on this forum as per charter/site rules. :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement