Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How can I know if an iPhone is unlocked?

• 06-02-2013 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I requested it to be unlocked by o2 (which they agreed to do), but I haven't opened the box yet as I plan on selling it, so is there any way to confirm that it's unlocked?
    I heard Apple send you a text or something? Is that true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 seancaffrey86

no o2 do that which then u have go online r connected to itunes then its unlocked from the network

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

http://iphoneox.com/ This might help:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fourloco

Long story short, I was out, someone took my iPhone and never came back for their own (they never rang the bar), so I kept the other phone. I've claimed under my insurance for an iphone so now I have 2. I want to sell the spare however I'm afraid that it will be barred in a few months and I don't want to screw someone else over. All I want to know is how to definitely tell if its unlocked or not!? My own SIM works fine in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

fourloco wrote: »
    Long story short, I was out, someone took my iPhone and never came back for their own (they never rang the bar).......
    yeah, ok, we believe you.....NOT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Try other Sim cards in it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement