Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

miXile - Berlin Alexanderplatz - live in Garter Lane Theatre, Waterford

Options
  • 06-02-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭

Creating a thread for this as it's my event :)

On Friday night 08th February, as part of Waterford New Music Week, I'll be performing music from my forthcoming live album 'Berlin Alexanderplatz' based around field recordings made in Berlin and performed at festivals and events around Europe over the last 2.5 years. Expect a mix of urban sounds and spacey ambient electronic music. Should be finished by 20:30.

All welcome and free.
    FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/413147865427121/
    MNlqhpb.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Few of us heading down for this, really looking forward to it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I'm actually looking forward to some of the gang being down even more than doing the gig itself.

Digital release of the album out tomorrow with CD release next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Excellent

And here we go. Over 2 years in the making, recorded live in France, Sweden, Transylvania, Netherlands & Ireland. Berlin Alexanderplatz digital release has just gone live. CD release 01 March.
    http://mixile.bandcamp.com/album/berlin-alexanderplatz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Nice sounds Mick. Hope the gig goes well for you later.

• Advertisement

Thanks mate. The gig went really well. Good crowd and free drink beforehand. Nothing like a successful theatre gig to inflate the ego little :):)

Advertisement